Your Satisfaction, Our Commitment
Atmospheric Advantage, LLC (AtmoVantage), is dedicated to providing top-notch services that empower your online presence. We understand that situations may arise that require changes to your subscription. Here, we outline our policies for refunds, cancellations, and terminations to ensure a transparent and customer-focused experience.
Why We Have a Refund, Cancellation, and Termination Policy
Our refund, cancellation, and termination policy is designed to create a fair and reliable environment for both our clients and us. It ensures that expectations are clear, that you have the flexibility you need, and that we can maintain the high quality of service you expect.
Refunds and Cancellations
1. Web Design & Other Contract Work
- Cancellation: You have the flexibility to cancel your Web Design or Contract service at any time. When you do, you’ll only be responsible for payment for the work that has been completed up to the point of cancellation.
2. Web Hosting
- Cancellation within the first 30 days: If you decide to cancel your Web Hosting service within the first 30 days of signing up, you are eligible for a 100% money-back guarantee or an account credit that doesn’t expire and can be used for any other AtmoVantage product or service.
- Cancellation after 30 days: After the initial 30 days, you can choose to cancel at the end of the current billing cycle, without auto-renewal. An account credit may be provided at our discretion depending on the amount of time left in the billing cycle.
3. WordPress Maintenance
- Cancellation within the first 30 days: If you decide to cancel your WordPress Maintenance service within the first 30 days of signing up, you are eligible for a 100% money-back guarantee or an account credit that doesn’t expire and can be used for any other AtmoVantage product or service.
- Cancellation after 30 days: For WordPress Maintenance, you have the option to cancel at the end of the current billing cycle, without auto-renewal. An account credit may be provided at our discretion depending on the amount of time left in the billing cycle.
Account credits (Credit Notes) represent a positive balance credited to a customer’s account, which can be applied towards future purchases or services with AtmoVantage. Credit notes act as a transparent record of the transaction, providing customers with the assurance that any overpaid, prepaid or returned funds are duly recognized and can be utilized at their convenience without a specified expiration date.
Non-Refundable after 30 Days:
- Account credits (Credit Notes) that are purchased (deposits, retainer fees, prepaid funds, etc) are non-refundable if the request is made after 30 days from the date of purchase. This timeframe in intended to allow sufficient opportunity for customers to explore and utilize our services.
- Account credits do not have an expiration date while AtmoVantage remains in operation. We understand that circumstances may vary, and we want to provide you with the flexibility to use your credits at your convenience.
- In the event that AtmoVantage ceases business operations, all outstanding account credits will expire. This means that any unused credits will no longer be redeemable, and customers are encouraged to utilize their account credits before the specified date of business closure.
- Account credits can be applied towards the purchase of any good or service offered by AtmoVantage. This includes but is not limited to:
- Maintenance services
- Hosting plans
- Third-party licenses for plugins
- Third-party licenses for themes
- Domain name purchases
Refund Requests within 30 Days:
- If a refund request is made within the initial 30 days after a credit note is purchased, it will be processed in accordance with our standard refund policy. However, after this period, account credits become non-refundable.
- Account credits created as an alternative to a refund are non-refundable regardless of when the request is made.
Termination of Services
At AtmoVantage, we reserve the right to terminate services in specific situations, including but not limited to:
- Non-Payment: For Web Hosting, services will be suspended when invoices are more than 60 days overdue. For WordPress Maintenance plans, services will be suspended when invoices are more than 30 days overdue. Clients are responsible for ensuring timely payments and that their payment methods on file are not expired and remain valid.
- Abuse of Services: We may terminate services if there is abuse or misuse of our services, including but not limited to any activity that compromises the integrity, security, or performance of our systems.
- Breach of Contract: Termination can be initiated in the event of a breach of contract. This can include violations of the terms and conditions agreed upon when services were initiated.
- Violation of Acceptable Use Policy: Clients may be subject to termination if they engage in activities that violate the acceptable use policy of any third-party service provider used by AtmoVantage in the provision of products or services to the client. Such activities may include engaging in illegal activities, spamming, or any other activities that harm the service’s integrity or reputation.
- Excessive Resource Usage: In the case of shared hosting or services with resource limits, clients may face termination if their resource usage significantly exceeds what was agreed upon in their plan, causing disruptions to other clients.
- Legal Compliance: If clients use the services for illegal or unethical purposes, AtmoVantage may be obligated to terminate services to comply with local, state, or federal laws.
- Non-Compliance with AtmoVantage Policies: Clients who consistently fail to comply with AtmoVantage policies or repeatedly ignore warnings may face termination.
- Dormant or Inactive Accounts: AtmoVantage may choose to terminate accounts that have been dormant or inactive for a specified period. This is often done for maintenance and resource allocation purposes.
- Change of Business Operations: AtmoVantage reserves the right to discontinue certain services or terminate clients if there is a significant change in our business operations (ex. company goes out of business, owner dies or is incapacitated, etc)
- Force Majeure: Termination may occur in cases of “force majeure” events, such as natural disasters, acts of war, or other events beyond AtmoVantage’s control that prevent the continuation of services.
Restoring Services After Termination
To restore hosting and/or maintenance services after they have been terminated for non-payment, a one-time late fee of $75 will be required. This fee covers the costs associated with changing client account configurations when services were terminated and then restored. If both maintenance and hosting services are suspended then a $75 fee will apply to restoring both ($150 total).
If a hosting account remains terminated for more than 180 days then the website (files and database) will be deleted in order to reclaim server space for other paying customers. Restoring a deleted website will require rebuilding it from scratch (or from a saved backup) and will be treated as a new website design project.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, and we will make reasonable efforts to contact clients at risk of termination prior to taking any such action. We may send warning email notifications and may also reach out through text messages and phone calls as part of our commitment to maintaining open lines of communication.
Your satisfaction remains our utmost priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need further clarification on our policies, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team. Your online success is our shared mission.