If you own a small business and don’t have a website, you’re missing out on a lot of opportunities.
It’s not enough to just have a Facebook page or Instagram account—in today’s world, you need to have a website to capture customers. But if you’re like most small businesses and don’t know how to build one, it can seem overwhelming.
Fortunately, there’s an easy solution: WordPress. WordPress is an open-source software program that makes it easy for anyone—even people who aren’t tech-savvy—to create their own website. It’s free and easy to use, but because it’s so popular (over 60 million websites use it), it also comes with plenty of tools and features that make building a site simple.
A website is one of the most important tools you can use to grow your small business.
If you’re not sure why, here’s a few reasons:
- Your potential customers are online—and they’re looking for you! (And if they’re not, maybe it’s time to do some SEO.)
- Having a website helps you become more visible and findable in search engines.
- It gives you credibility as a business owner, so people trust and respect what you have to say.
- A website can make it easier for customers to find information about your products and services and learn more about who you are and what makes your company special.
- It gives people an easy way to connect with you, whether that’s through social media or email links on every page of your site.
So what should YOU do? Get yourself a WordPress website! It’s easy, it’s affordable, and it won’t take long before all your family members are telling everyone they know how great your site looks! Contact AtmoVantage today to get started!